Sunday, February 05, 2006
b>
HEY SPASTICSIX. i missed you guys SO MUCH. thanks san for making such a PRETTY layout. haha that word is overused but who cares. june the bimbo huh. hahaha. I MISS ALL OF YOU REALLY. those times in sec one. i think that was the only period in my life when i couldnt stop laughing all the time. THANKS IZZY ESP. all the s6 outings. they are always so fun and we never ever run out of topics to talk and crap about.
YES WE ROCK. this blog shall never die. it's amazing how this blog is still so alive. I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS A LOT. there are no words in the world to describe how great you guys are and how much i miss you!. i havent seen you people since AGES ago. yes WE MUST HAVE AN S6 OUTING. no matter what. I LOVE SPASTIC SIX (((: GOD BLESS and take care!
-june(:
june left footprints at
`8:40 AM`