Monday, September 01, 2008





GLO For Youth!





I think it's pretty amazing how San conceptualized this, and actually brought it to shape by spearheading the whole thing. It was held at Fort Canning and everything - pretty big! Really proud of you dear! You were always destined for big things, heh heh. :)

It's been quite awhile since the 6 of us hung out haha (yes I know my fault I've been too busy!) but it's pretty incredible how we're still close despite all of us being in the same class only in Sec 1. We dropped by Carrefour to get food supplies and a picnic mat so that we could have a nice picnic instead of having to sit on garbage bags! :P And of course, they didn't allow me to choose the food myself cos they said they needed to have some REGULATOR, and so I got stuck with Cel. :P
At Carrefour:

Me: Let's buy CHICKEN!
Cel: THE WHOLE CHICKEN?!
Me: It's $6.20 for the whole thing, it's really worth it, they even BUTCHER it for us!
Cel: Fine fine, go order it, let's go get drinks!

5 minutes pass as we walk around the drinks aisle.

Cel: Soya bean milk, I want soya bean milk!
Me: WHAT?! That's so random!
Cel: Let's get marshmallows! I like soya bean milk, let's get soya bean milk!
Me: Okay okay... Ey our basket is damn empty, let's go get more food.
Cel: WHERE IS THE CHICKEN?!

*a pause, as both of us stare into the basket curiously*

Cel: DID YOU FORGET TO COLLECT IT?! IZZY, GO AND GET IT NOW! *starts hitting me with Nutrisoy*

See? I am abused.

Halfway Through the Concert:

Cel: Pass the marshmallows!
Me: This is retarded, we are eating MARSHMALLOWS and drinking SOYA BEAN MILK at a rock concert.
Cel: YOU ARE EATING A WHOLE HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN AT A ROCK CONCERT!
Me: WHO DRINKS NUTRISOY AT A ROCK CONCERT?!
Cel: YOU ARE EATING A WHOLE HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN AT A ROCK CONCERT!


Some things, they just never change.

Am lazy to send out pictures, so here they are. It was great seeing everyone again. Here's to the night! :)








/edit

OKAY I just read Cel's blog, and I QUOTE:

"Had an exciting time today with s6 (after about A YEAR, thanks to izzy's constant ponning of our two outings this year ) . Had a supermarket shopping escapade with izzy, the laugh till your sides hurt so badly kind of experience. Ah izzy, everytime i think im too masculine, i just have to look at you hahhahaha :D "

WHAT IS THIS BETRAYAL!















Isabel Chia left footprints at `9:09 PM`


powered by
SPASTIC6'ERS
Isabel.Celine.Victoria
Grace.June.Sandra


profili
Isabel chia
MGSCLDDS
1D04.2H05.3S06

Celine wee
MGSdebate
1D04.2D05.3S06

Victoria tan
MGSchoir
1D04.2H05.3D06

Grace yam
MGSensem
1D04.2H05.3S06

June lim
VJCnetball
MGS1D04.MGS2E05.06V11

Sandra tan
MGSguides
1D04.2I05.3E06

diari
isabel celine grace victoria june
sandra
colloquio