Sunday, November 02, 2008
b>
Thank God that despite all the changes, there are still some constants.


Four years since we 6 were in the same class (and clique), and we're still meeting up, catching up, sharing our lives with each other, staying close and all. :)
It was fun hanging out just like we used to. THEY LIKE MY BANANA CAKE HAHAHA. And of course, some things just never change.
Me: *stares in awe at San's handphone* IS THAT AN IPHONE???
San: NO, it's a UPHONE.
*silence*
Me: Oh dear, San. ><
Strangely though, we can't really remember how the 6 of us just came together. AND, it was a night of revelations.
SAN THOUGHT THAT I WAS A BULLY IN PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!
She reminded me of P5, when she squirted me with water from her Nike bottle. When she went up to the board to write down the equations, I executed my Grand Revenge Plan. I poured water on her seat HAHAHA. And when she came back, she just sat back down, and she "clearly remembered the big SQUELCH." (I quote) When she reminded me of this incident I started laughing my butt off, esp since I recalled her saying something about wearing waterproof panties. ><
I love you guys! :)
Isabel Chia left footprints at
`8:12 AM`